In 2012, Berco Truck Components (The Netherlands) and Revest Car (Brazil) were introduced to each other focusing on the expanding South-American market and looking toward to maximum local production. From there, the following milestones have been achieved:
- 2013: Berco and Revest Car decided to join forces and founded a Joint Venture named BRC.
- 2014: BRC is officially established in a temporary office inside Revest Car facility.
- 2014: The first request for product localization is accomplished and the production of Scania NGS mattresses has been started at Revest Car facility.
- 2015: BRC became officially a DAF supplier after localizing the mattresses for XF and CF trucks in Brazil.
- 2016: BRC is nominated by SLA as bed system supplier of its New Truck Genreration and extend its portifolio with DAF.
- 2018: BRC moves to a temporary warehouse located in São Paulo city.
- 2019: BRC moves to São Bernardo do Campo in its definitive warehouse.